Instrument Rental and Usage Fees

SAHS Instrument Usage Fee

Information Sheet
Fee:   The $150 per year Usage fee allows you to use a school owned instrument for a full calendar year (June 1 – June 1).  This fee also covers any use of school owned mouthpieces, and ligatures (woodwinds only). Every effort is made to replace mouthpieces so students receive new equipment when they enter high school.  The fee is payable through Fee Pay.

A special note to incoming freshman, your High School Fee Pay account will not be active until the middle of the summer.  Students wishing to sign out an instrument can pay with a check or money order to SAHS Bands.

All Brass instruments will be provided with slide grease and valve oil for their rental instrument.

All Woodwind players will be provided with neck straps, mouthpiece caps and cork grease as is necessary.  Reeds will be supplied by the student. Reeds are available for purchase at the HS.

All Percussionists will receive 4 sets of mallets as part of their rental fee(yearly).  Click on the link below for more information.

Percussion Usage Fee Information Sheet


Percussion Instrument Usage Fee – A fee of $150 is charged to all percussionists for use of school owned percussion instruments. In addition students will be expected to purchase his or her own stick bag containing the minimum of one set of matched concert snare sticks and one set (two pair) of yarn mallets. All percussionists will have access to lockers to store personal stick bags.

Music Instrument Rental and Percussion Fees are listing in Feepay.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s